1. Chiropractic adjustments
2. Electrical physiotherapies such as Interferential, Galvanic, Infrared, K-Lasers, Microcurrent, Ultrasound, etc.
4. Grounding: Reconnect with Mother Earth. Stand and walk barefoot on grass, at the beach, etc. or sit under or hug a tree.
6. Meditation: http://bit.ly/2n08k7v
7. Swimming, water aerobics, Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, etc.
8. Traction tables, computer-controlled (Google: DRX, SpineMed, Triton, etc.)
9. STOP SMOKING - Directly contributes to increased risk of Degenerative Joint Disease (decreased circulation) and decreased pain threshold